The CONNECTSERIES amplifiers come default set to Redundant mode under the Dante Redundancy Settings. This Dante Audio Setup Walk-through Guide will show you how to change the settings to Switched mode:
- Open the Dante Controller Application.
- Double click on the device you want to change the settings for.
- Click on the Network Config tab here:
- Click on the New: drop down menu and select “Switched”.
- A message will pop up saying “The device must be rebooted for the changes to take effect.”
- Click on the Reboot button at the bottom of the screen and close this window.
- Double-click on the device once it is rebooted and go back to the Network Config tab and you will now see the device in Switched mode.
Original article available via https://leaprofessional.com/blog/dante-audio-setup-redundancy-to-switched-mode/